Thursday, March 31, 2011

Been awhile

I know it has been almost 2 months since I have posted in this space. I have been having a great time both on the bike and in life in general. I have been taking lots of pictures and have lots of stories to tell but have not been able to find the time to pull it all together. I am very much alive for those concerned about such things.

This Sunday is the biggest day of the year for bike racing in Belgium. Check this out:



So much a part of the culture it's crazy!!!! Just like Squamish in June for the test.....well sort of like that but about 10 million more people tuning in!

If you have never seen this event before find yourself a good video feed and get up early on Sunday to watch a cultural event live!

Please note: This event can not be watched in English. Try the Sporza feed for the proper Flemish feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment