Monday, March 1, 2010

Thank you, Sidney Crosby.

An other day spent cheering for Canada. This time fruit smoothies and vitamin water replaced the beers as my body couldn't handle the Olympic proportion of abuse I had been giving it. We all know what happened next. OT win over the Americans. This game reminded me of why I don't watch more hockey......the game was unreal but the stress was HIGH!!!!! That and I will also admit here that I am secretly happy when the Canucks loose in the playoffs so I can spend my time riding my bike instead of sitting around drinking beer every second night. Ranting a bit off topic there so.....Stoked the games went off and also stoked we can all get back to what is important. Participating in your favorite sport. I'm going riding tomorrow to celebrate, and to work of my Olympic hangover. See you out there !!!!!












Thank you, Sidney Crosby.

1 comment: