Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hockey on the mind.

After the game on Sunday I realized it was rather important to me that we as Canadians win this medal. More than any other sport hockey is undeniably THE sport that brings Canadians young and old, as well as born and bread and new Canadians together. Dominance in curling, free style skiing and the like hold only a fraction of the weight that hockey brings. I am enjoying the stress and emotion that the whole country feels when these guys get out there and do what they do on behalf of those of us that can’t.







You know what I am good at ? Like any good Canadian “Drinking beer and watching hockey” does appear on my Skillz list! So tonight while those guys do what they do I did what I do…….and even stuck around for some ladies dancing on ice…..is NIIIICE !!!!!





Bring on Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment